NO PAIN, NO GAIN, SHUT UP AND TRAIN!
We can travel to you (extra fees may apply). Training days do not have to be consecutive days.
We offer a full course for microblading eyebrows, permanent makeup,eyeliner and lip liner techniques,laser certification.
ALL CLASSES ARE INDIVIDUAL COURSES
Full permanent makeup eyebrows, eyeliner & Lip liner course
It is a 4-Day Course. 8 hours per day. Kit is included. Individual class. It includes health and safety course where describes all forms of sanitation and sterilization control, which is extremely important in this field for patient. We prepare you for state board test . Participants have the option to work on live model same day. Remember , you have a zero experience working with sharp blade on someone’s skin,therefore we take every precaution to avoid liability. Also, student can work on a fake skin or possibly blade your fellow student.On last day, you will get a certificate of recognition on the last day of training.It includes professional microblading kit. Call or email us for further explanation.
- Microblading Hair Stroking Method
- Safety & Sterilization
- Skin Structure
- Ombré technique on eyebrows and lips.
- Eyeliner technique. eyeliner shading technique.
- Full lips and lip contour techniques, including Aquarell technique.
- Theory and color systems.
- Microshading and Microblading stroking system.
- Cleaning and shaping of eyebrows.
- Color law system.
- Introduction to Products.
Eyelash extensions single/russian volume 1 day course
1-day, 9 hour, individual class. Kit is included. Eyelash Extensions are very popular today and selling Eyelash Extensions is a great way to increase your earnings. Your investment in this course quickly pays for itself – and MORE. (you can charge between $100 – 250 or more per client!).
- Overview of Individual Eyelash Extensions
- Products to Use for Application
- Health, Safety, and Proper Sanitation
- Performing a Proper Client Consultation
- Client Consent Form
- Preparing the Clients Natural Lashes Properly for Application
- Proper Application of Eye Gel Pads and Keeping Lower Lashes Isolated
- Thorough Application Process
- Learning How to Pick Up the Individual Eyelash Extension
- Lash Selection
- Analyzing Client Natural Lashes
- Review Different Types of Individual Eyelash Extensions, Lengths, Thicknesses, and Curls
- Lash Bonding & Effective Bonding Tips
- Proper Adhesive Selection
- Lash Framing – Selecting Style Based on Client’s Request
- Trouble Shooting
- Removal Process of Lash Individual Eyelash Extensions
- After Care and Product Knowledge
- Daily Do’s and Don’ts
- Recommended Cost of Service
- Marketing Tips & Tools
- Certification Process
Laser hair removal & spider vein treatment
3-day course, 8 hours a day, individual class. It includes intense laser training program! It’s our most exciting and sought after program. The 3 day course will give you everything you need to knowledgeably and confidently perform laser consultations and laser procedures.Participants will learn the physics behind laser and light therapy in order to perform laser treatments using any machine in any setting. Topics covered include laser hair removal, laser skin rejuvenation, the treatment of small veins and pigmentation. Laser therapy has become the paramount wave of the future for hair removal and skin therapy such as photo-rejuvenation. Understand the critical aspects of client selection, treatment protocols and the unique pairing of skin types to appropriate treatment options for great results.On third day you will get a certificate of recognition. Call us or email for further explanation.
- Skin physiology
- Disorders and diseases
- Client selection and consultation, analysis and skin classification
- Laser and light physics and modalities
- Treatment of veins, pigmentation and hair removal
- Practical Application
2-day training course, 8 hours per day. Individual class. Kit is included. Scalp Micropigmentation has become one of the biggest trends to hit the aesthetics industry in recent years! This valuable 2-day training course offers you the chance to get in on the ground floor, and learn one of the most highly in-demand skills in aesthetics today! Male pattern baldness and hair loss are very prevalent these days, leaving men all over the country lacking confidence and hating the way they look. While it isn’t a hair growth solution, scalp micropigmentation like microblading, is a cosmetic procedure, that helps men who are completely bald, or have thinning hair to fill in the gaps or give the illusion of a short, close-cropped buzz cut over their bald head. The procedure can also help patients to conceal unwanted scars and blemishes along the scalp and head. The course will provide you a certificate of complete, as well as to help you to become state licensed in scalp micropigmentation. Call us or email for further explanation.
- An Introduction to Hair Follicle Replication, the History, and Future Advancements.
- The Process of Scalp Micropigmentation and the Basics of Pointillism
- An Intro to Hair Loss and its Implications on the Scalp & Skin
- Dealing with Hyper- and Hypopigmentations of the Scalp
- Hair Follicle Configuration
- Skin Tone & Hair Color Matching
- Early & Advanced Color Theory Behind Hair Follicles
- Proper Equipment Selection – Needle Types, Sizes and Configurations
- Organic vs. Inorganic Pigments – Advantages and Disadvantages
- Preparation for state board test
- Client Consultation Skills and Preparation for the Procedure
- Consultation Forms and Releases.
- Allergies and the Patch Test.
- Pain Management Skills
- Healing the Scalp and After-Care
- Revision & Correcting Mistakes
- Bio-hazards, Health & Safety Precautions
- Cross Contamination
- Protective Equipment & Workplace Safety
- Sanitary Practices & Sterilization