One of the newest and most revolutionary methods of body toning, the Rena Sculpting device uses some of the latest scientific innovations to perform its function. The device utilizes specialized electromagnetic energy technology to penetrate beneath the skin’s surface along a patient’s problem areas, to not only help remove fat, but unlike most other devices before it, it also helps to build lean muscle!
How Does the Rena Sculpting Device Work?
The Rena Sculpting device works based on the concept of high-intensity focused electromagnetic energy. This amazing device is the latest innovation in the world of for non-invasive body contouring and overall slimming. Not only does the device help to tone and tighten the body, by helping to remove unwanted fatty tissue, but it also works to sculpt and strengthen the treatment area, as it is one of the only devices that can actually build lean muscle as well!
-intensity pulsed electromagnetic stimulation works by stimulating continuous muscle contractions along the treatment area, without the need for the muscle to relax itself. This therefore allows the muscle to work at its maximum capacity, and continually contract without requiring the patient to take breaks. Imagine if you could continue doing sit ups over and over, without having to take a break due to fatigue, nor having to actually perform the exercise yourself! Within a single session the Rena Sculpt device causes tens of thousands of powerful muscle contractions – steadily improving the tone and strength of your muscles. Depending on which area you choose to treat, these ultra-intense muscle contractions can equate to over 20,000 squats or sit-ups. And it does this in the most efficient, pain-free manner possible. The fact is that the human body could not stand to duplicate such a pace, especially not in the same time frame – factoring in rest periods, to achieve the same effect, you would literally be working out for nearly the entire day.
Why Should You Choose the Rena Sculpting Treatment?
- Unmatched Results: Within a simple 30 minutes treatment session, you will get the equivalent of performing 20,000 crunches, squats, or other workouts (depending on the treatment area) without getting tired. Patients can expect to drastically reduce both their fatty tissue and build lean muscle within the treatment area, within only a handful of sessions.
- Revolutionary Stimulation Technology: The double layer electromagnetic coil generates deeper and stronger high-intensity electromagnetic effects, allowing you to break down fat deposits and increase muscle tone and strength.
- Comfort: The device uses on an onboard comfort device that will help to cool you down, and ensure you don’t get as strained as you would performing normal exercises.
- Cellulite Reduction: In addition to removing fatty tissue, and building muscle tone, the device also helps to remove cellulite deposits from your most stubborn of areas.
- Limited Side Effects & Risks: Because the procedure is non-invasive, it requires no down time, and there are no real side effects. Patients will simply feel as if they went through a tough workout, and experience the same soreness they would from going to the gym and working out that same body part – yet having done double the work, and experience effects faster and more efficiently than any normal workout could yield.
- Works All Over: Great for those stubborn areas with cellulite that you can’t seem to get rid of through diet and exercise alone. Primary areas targeted during treatment – abdomen, buttocks, hamstrings, side hips, thighs, upper arms.
How Many Treatments Will I Need to See Results?
We generally recommend patients undergo 2-4 sessions at minimum in order to experience solid, visible results – this is also highly dependent upon your specific weight loss and muscle building goals, as well as your current shape and your overall BMI. Each session is generally about 30 minutes and patients are advised to allow for a rest period of at least 2 days in between sessions. The results start to appear in as little as 2 weeks, and will typically continue to improve over the next three months – especially with continued use. Every person will get different results as things tend to vary on body type, personal activity, diet, and certain genetic factors.
Recommendations for Treatment
We recommend that patients remove all jewelry and metal items before undergoing a procedure. In addition, it is important to stay hydrated and get plenty of electrolytes as you can experience heavy cramping otherwise. Wear light workout clothing. All electronic devices such as phones, watches, iPads, and computers must be surrendered, as the device may cause damage to such devices.
The Rena Sculpting procedure works for the vast majority of patients, however, those with certain preexisting health issues should avoid treatment. For instance, if your doctor says you are not healthy enough for rigorous exercise, then the device may not be right for you. In addition, the following individuals should avoid the Rena Sculpting treatment.
- People with heart disease or high blood pressure, or a cardiac pacemaker.
- Patients with acute inflammation, asthma, deep vein thrombosis, or thyroncus, cancer.
- People with hemorrhagic disease, trauma and those who are bleeding.
- Pregnant women and children.
- Patients with certain artificial limbs or appendages.
- People with any metallic materials within their body (include metallic tooth fillings, screws, plates and more)
For more information on Rena Sculpting be sure to contact Beauty World NYC today.
– Patient with skin inflammation or with edema.
– People with an abnormal immune system.
Q: Is there any downtime with EMSculpture ?
A: The EMSculpture is non-invasive and requires no recovery time or any pre/post treatment preparation. You will be able to go back to your normal activities as the lactic acid that builds up from muscle contractions, is flushed out during phase 3 of treatment.
Q: What areas does EMSculpture treat?
A: Currently EMSculpture treats the abdomen for muscle toning and fat reduction, as well as treats the buttocks for lifting and volumization.
Q: What results can I expect with EMSculpture ?
A: You can expect a 19-23% permanent decrease of fat in the abdomen, as well as a 16% increase in the muscle fibers. For the butt lift, you can expect a 4-4.5cm lift while also increasing the look of volume in the midsection of the buttocks.
Q: How fast will I see results?
A: You begin to feel tangible results right after the treatment, and cumulatively with each consecutive session. Positive results are usually reported two to four weeks after the last session and continue to improve for several weeks following the treatments, with maximum results peaking at 3 months.
Q: How many treatment do I need?
A: Most patients prefer a cycle of four treatments. Each treatment is spaced 2 to 3 days apart. This provides the tissue with ample time to recuperate and results in optimal fat reduction and muscle development.
Q: How long do the results last with EMSculpture ?
A: Studies show, after the initial series of 4 sessions, results in the muscle can last a year or more, and the results with fat loss are permanent.
Q: What does the EMSculpture procedure feel like?
A: The EMS procedure feels like an intensive workout. You can lay down and relax during the treatment. It doesn’t hurt but people describe it as a pulsing feeling. We can always adjust the intensity up or down for your comfort but it should always feel fine.
Q: EMSCULPT SIDE EFFECTS ?
A: Emsculpt is safe, and not indicated to cause any side effects. Many patients report muscle soreness for one to two days.