- Tattoo is made incorrectly (with mistakes) or at wrong place.
- Body art interferes personal life or career.
- Tattoo lost its importance.
- Wrong shape on tattooed eyebrows, eyeliners
Over the last few years, permanent make-up and microblading (eyebrow tattooing) has exploded in popularity. Unfortunately, not everyone gets the results that they’re looking for. We get calls on a regular basis from unhappy clients who are in a panic because they hate the way their eyebrows came out and are scared that they’ll be stuck with a permanent unwanted tattoo on their face.
Permanent make up eraser helps to the clients to remove unwanted eyebrow tattoos. Some of these are done with cosmetic/permanent make-up ink. Others are done with traditional tattoo ink. It helps to remove either, however, cosmetic/permanent make-up ink tends to be easier to remove.
1. With laser tattoo machine, depends on treated area. Preferable working on larger areas then on smaller.
2. Application of camouflage/skin colored pigment on unwanted area with a needle on sanitized,prenumbed skin in 15-20 minutes . It lightens up the previous pigment and camouflage that skin area with light pigment.Correction required in 4 weeks.
3. Another way of removing tattooed pigment on eyebrows is using special Permanent Makeup The special needle with eraser applied on sanitized, prenumbed skin in 15-20 minutes. 2-3 phases are advised. More phases required on very old , dark and deep permanent makeup. If the pigment is fresh 10 min-1 hour there is 90% of result can be achieved. If it is old and the permanent makeup has been done many years ago 2-3 appointments required.
Ways of body art removing
There are plenty of techniques for tattoo removing but they differ in efficiency and result. Previously all methods of removal were based on one principle – removing skin with tattoo. The examples of such techniques are the following: dermabrasion, acids applying, cryosurgery, etc. All these methods imply appearing of scars on the skin and these scars can be regarded as serious cosmetic defect.
Fortunately, there appeared revolutionary innovative way of tattoo removal – using laser equipment. Such method is nowadays regarded as the perfect one because it guarantees necessary result and doesn’t leave any traces on the skin.
Tattoo is a colouring pigment that was injected under the skin. Special laser equipment affects upper layer of epidermis destroying this pigment by its rays. Traces of the tattoo are getting out of system with the help of lymphatic system. Any traces, scars or something else. Therefore such method is regarded as the best one for permanent tattoo removing.
You should first schedule a consultation with a trained professional who can evaluate your tattoo and advise you on the process. The number of treatments you will need will depend on the age, size, and color(s) of your tattoo. The color of your skin, as well as how deep the tattoo pigment goes, will also affect the removal technique.
The procedure is being provided under local anaesthesia because it is rather painless.
There are three common types of Q-switched lasers in the tattoo removal industry: Nd:YAG, Ruby, and Alexandrite. The go-to laser for most tattoo removal practitioners is an Nd:YAG laser, because it is capable of producing the most versatile wavelengths: 1064 nm and 532 nm.
Laser equipment allows selecting particular regimes for these cosmetic manipulations. They depend on color and quality of a tattoo and also on skin type of a patient.
You should understand that complete removal of permanent tattoo is quite complicated task therefore it often demands 3-6 visits of a cosmetologist. Procedures are being provided spaced a month apart. Duration of one procedure is about 15-30 minutes.
The only disadvantage of such technique isa little high price of the procedure but the result exceeds all expectations.
Preparation and contraindications
Laser tattoo removal has some contraindications. This procedure is prohibited for the following categories of patients:
- pregnant women;
- people with oncologic diseases;
- patients with blood diseases and diabetes;
Preparation /expectations for laser tattoo removal procedure includes:
- avoiding of sunbathing for two weeks.
- avoiding of antibiotics for two weeks.
- You’ll be given a pair of protective eye.
1. The technician will test your skin’s reaction to the laser to determine the most effective energy for treatment.
2. The technician uses the laser to pass pulses of intense light through the top layers of your skin that will be absorbed by the tattoo pigment only.
Smaller tattoos will require fewer pulses while larger ones will need more to remove them. In either case, to completely get rid of a tattoo, it will take several treatments. After each visit, your tattoo should become progressively lighter.
Individual recommendations and contraindications may be discussed with a cosmetologist directly.
Special care after the laser tattoo removal procedure
Tattoo removal with the help of laser equipment demands special care after the procedure. Recommendations are the following:
- Avoid sunbathing, visiting sauna for two weeks.
- Use special creams for debriding skin area where the procedure was applied.
- Avoid physical exertions for two weeks.
“I wanted to remove tattoo because it was connected with unsuccessful love experience. Laser removal helped me to get rid of those memories completely. My skin is as I’ve never done this. Magically” , – Suisan, 29 years
“Being teenager I made tattoo but then my life position was changed and I wanted to remove old belief. Fortunately I’ve heard about such method. Professional cosmetologists took my tattoo away in 3 times, completely, without any traces” , – Paul, 31 years