7 main stages of providing procedure of eyebrows microblading
Eyebrows underline our face shape so their shape and color must be ideal otherwise our beauty will be questioned. But unfortunately only a few women may be proud of beautiful eyebrows got from nature. Others must spend time and money for everyday make-up that helps to hide all defects.
The beauty industry is constantly moving forward so new methods of being beautiful appear. Eyebrows microblading is one of them. Such procedure provides perfect continuous result, stable for 1-1,5 years.
Such cosmetic manipulation is being executed in the following stages:
- Consultation with a specialist where a patient selects shape and color of eyebrows. Contraindications of the procedure are also taken into account on this stage.
- Adumbration of eyebrows is drawn and hairs out of this area are removed.
- Anaesthetics is applied.
- Pigment is selected by a cosmetologist.
- A specialist uses micro blades for making tiny cuts and injecting pigment under the skin.
- Hairs are imitated manually.
- A patient gets recommendations concerning care of face after the procedure.
Microblading cost is quite high and this factor is regarded as the main disadvantage but the final result really worth it.